Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Tuesday, May 4, 2021: VXRT, LPSN, TBBK, PLBY, DSX
5/4/21 8:14 AM ET (Benzinga)Print
Today's 5 Stock Ideas
- Vaxart (VXRT) - One of the most searched tickers in Benzinga Pro over the last three or four trading sessions.
- LivePerson (LPSN) - Company CEO, Rob LoCascio, will appear on Benzinga's "PreMarket Prep" YouTube show Wednesday around 9 a.m. EDT. LivePerson is a software-as-a-service provider, focused on commerce solutions.
- The Bancorp (TBBK) - Shares were up about 14% Tuesday morning following news the company's stock will join the S&P SmallCap 600. On Monday morning, company founder, Betsy Cohen, appeared on Benzinga's "SPACs Attack" YouTube show.
- PLBY Group (PLBY) - The parent company of Playboy will be unveiling its first non-fungible token collection Tuesday.
- Diana Shipping (DSX) - An overseas shipping play. Stocks in the space were up on Monday and continued their upward momentum Tuesday morning.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.