26 Stocks Moving in Tuesday's Pre-Market Session
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCP) shares rose 60.5% to $1.99 in pre-market trading. Cocrystal Pharma recently announced progress on its COVID-19 antiviral drug candidates that target coronaviruses, including SARS-CoV-2, and it also plans to launch a second COVID-19 program with additional antiviral compounds for development, apart from CDI-45205.
- Precipio, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRPO) rose 40% to $6.93 in pre-market trading. Precipio shares surged 172% on Monday after the company successfully launched its COVID-19 rapid antibody test that tests for both IgG & IgM antibodies.
- Vaxart, Inc. (NASDAQ: VXRT) rose 22% to $9.79 in pre-market trading after the company said new data obtained from Phase I COVID-19 trial 'added to the evidence' suggesting VXA-CoV2-1 shows broad cross-reactivity against other coronaviruses.
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBP) rose 15.8% to $4.85 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a profit in the first quarter.
- 51job, Inc. (NASDAQ: JOBS) shares rose 15.1% to $70.57 in pre-market trading as the company reported the receipt of an updated non-binding proposal to acquire the company for $79.05 per share.
- Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: VINO) rose 10.4% to $4.34 in pre-market trading after dropping more than 9% in the previous session.
- BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ: BLRX) rose 10% to $3.51 in pre-market trading.
- Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGI) shares rose 8.5% to $57.00 in pre-market trading after reporting strong Q1 results.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) rose 8.2% to $1.32 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Monday.
- LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA) rose 8.2% to $1.18 in pre-market trading.
- DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ: DBVT) rose 7.8% to $6.63 in pre-market trading. The company yesterday reported Q1 results.
- Chegg, Inc. (NYSE: CHGG) rose 3.4% to $85.79 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results. The company also announced it raised FY21 sales guidance.
- Elevate Credit, Inc. (NYSE: ELVT) shares rose 3.4% to $3.35 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 earnings.
- CVS Health Corporation (NYSE: CVS) rose 3% to $80.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat Q1 results and raised FY21 earnings forecast.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISNS) fell 18.8% to $9.18 in pre-market trading following Q1 results. The company reported a decline in quarterly sales.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. (NYSE: BTX) shares fell 17.8% to $64.53 in pre-market trading after jumping over 57% on Monday. On Friday, Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics filed a Form 8-K showing that it entered into a purchase agreement with Lincoln Park Capital on Apr. 26 in which the company can sell up to $20 million of common shares to the Chicago-based investment group and asset management firm. Additionally, Nicholas J Singer disclosed that he took a 9%-plus stake in the company in a 13G filing on Friday.
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (NYSE: BRN) fell 13.9% to $2.67 in pre-market trading after jumping around 50% on Monday.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: BLDP) fell 12.6% to $17.70 in pre-market trading after reporting weak quarterly results.
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RHE) fell 12% to $12.87 in pre-market trading after surging over 102% on Monday.
- iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) fell 8.7% to $94.92 in pre-market trading following Q1 results. The company also issued guidance for FY21.
- Maxar Technologies Inc. (NYSE: MAXR) fell 8.2% to $36.00 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a loss in the first quarter.
- Kintara Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: KTRA) fell 7.4% to $1.26 in pre-market trading.
- Meat-Tech 3D Ltd. (NASDAQ: MITC) fell 6.7% to $9.97 in pre-market trading. MeaTech 3D recently initiated process to voluntarily delist its ordinary shares from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) shares fell 6.3% to $9.96 in pre-market trading after the company reported it sees Q1 EPS of $(0.25), versus the $(0.09) estimate. The company also reported it experienced a systems outage caused by a cybersecurity incident but was able to successfully block the attack.
- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) fell 5.2% to $1.83 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 7% on Monday.
- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) fell 5% to $33.30 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.