22 Stocks Moving In Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FTK) rose 75.9 percent to $2.48 in pre-market trading after the company reported the sale of its Florida Chemical Co. to Archer Daniels Midland for $175 million in cash.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBP) rose 12 percent to $8.71 in pre-market trading.
- Tilray, Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) shares rose 9.5 percent to $88.00 in pre-market trading following press release from Privateer disclosing it does not plan to sell company shares in 1H'19.
- China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited (NYSE: CEA) shares rose 9.4 percent to $31.00 in pre-market trading.
- SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) rose 7.3 percent to $93.15 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter and issued strong outlook for the first quarter.
- PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) rose 5.9 percent to $104.77 in pre-market trading after outlining strategic changes to the brand and organization. The company also raised fourth-quarter adjusted EPS guidance by 15 cents to $1.75. The company sees FY18 adjusted earnings of at least $9.50 against a $9.35 estimate.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (NYSE: TAK) rose 5.3 percent to $20.13 in pre-market trading.
- Ferroglobe PLC (NASDAQ: GSM) rose 5.2 percent to $2.67 in pre-market trading after gaining 15.98 percent on Thursday.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD) rose 4 percent to $73.55 in pre-market trading on report of possible IPO of its Asian business.
- Motif Bio plc (NASDAQ: MTFB) rose 3.5 percent to $8.80 in pre-market trading after surging 7.91 percent on Thursday.
- Uxin Limited (NASDAQ: UXIN) rose 2.7 percent to $3.85 in pre-market trading after gaining 5.63 percent on Thursday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Aehr Test Systems (NASDAQ: AEHR) fell 34.2 percent to $1.23 in pre-market trading. Aehr Test Systems reported a Q2 loss of $0.02 per share on sales of $5.9 million. The company also lowered its FY19 sales guidance.
- SemiLEDs Corporation (NASDAQ: LEDS) fell 19.9 percent to $2.54 in pre-market trading. SemiLEDs reported a Q1 loss of $0.27 per share, down from a loss of $0.11 per share year-over-year. Sales came in at $972,000, down from $2.003 million at the same time last year.
- Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ATHM) fell 12.8 percent to $72.00 in pre-market trading.
- Phunware Inc (NASDAQ: PHUN) fell 10.8 percent to $140.00 in pre-market trading after declining 28.64 percent on Thursday.
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI) fell 6.8 percent to $47.85 in pre-market trading after an 8-K filing showed the company's Activision publishing unit announced plans for Bungie to assume full publishing rights and responsibilities for the Destiny franchise.
- ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) fell 6.1 percent to $6.50 in pre-market trading.
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. (NYSE: WTW) fell 6 percent to $33.00 in pre-market trading after dropping 2.61 percent on Thursday.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ: INPX) fell 5.8 percent to $4.05 in pre-market trading after surging 31.10 percent on Thursday.
- SAExploration Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAEX) fell 5.5 percent to $4.30 in pre-market trading after climbing 22.31 percent on Thursday.
- PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) shares fell 4.5 percent to $16.96 in pre-market trading. Moody's lowered PG&E's credit rating to B2 from Baa3.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP) shares fell 3.7 percent to $63.05 in pre-market.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.