26 Stocks Moving In Monday's Pre-Market Session
- Agile Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: AGRX) shares rose 34.8 percent to $1.20 in pre-market trading after the company’s Twirla met its primary endpoint.
- Camtek Ltd. (NASDAQ: CAMT) rose 17.2 percent to $8.65 in pre-market trading after Chroma agreed to acquire 20.5 percent stake in Camtek at $9.50 per share.
- NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) shares rose 15 percent to $57.00 in pre-market trading after Financial Times reported that Smith & Nephew is in talks to buy NuVasive for over $3 billion.
- CTI BioPharma Corp (NASDAQ: CTIC) rose 11.1 percent to $1.00 in pre-market trading after receiving a $10 million milestone payment from Teva Pharma for TRISENOX.
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRTO) rose 8 percent to $3.00 in pre-market trading. JMP Securities upgraded Proteon Therapeutics from Market Perform to Market Outperform.
- Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) rose 6.4 percent to $3.83 in pre-market trading. Groupon is expected to release quarterly earnings on February 12.
- AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE: AKS) shares rose 6.2 percent to $3.10 in pre-market trading after dropping 6.71 percent on Friday.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) rose 6.1 percent to $27.24 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs upgraded Avis Budget from Sell to Buy and raised the price target from $30 to $35.
- RYB Education, Inc. (NYSE: RYB) rose 4.2 percent to $8.45 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOOP) rose 4.2 percent to $10.98 in pre-market trading after gaining 2.83 percent on Friday.
- Amarin Corporation plc (NASDAQ: AMRN) shares rose 4.1 percent to $17.50 in pre-market trading after climbing 4.09 percent on Friday.
- HEXO Corp. (NYSE: HEXO) rose 3.8 percent to $5.53 in pre-market trading after declining 2.38 percent on Friday.
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL) rose 3.2 percent to $37.50 in pre-market trading.
- Coupa Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: COUP) rose 3 percent to $96.88 in pre-market trading. Coupa Software is estimated to release Q4 results on March 11.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) shares fell 18 percent to $43.02 in pre-market trading.
- Eyenovia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EYEN) fell 9.5 percent to $5.70 in pre-market trading after surging 28.05 percent on Friday.
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) fell 9.2 percent to $39.39 in pre-market trading .
- Fluidigm Corporation (NASDAQ: FLDM) fell 7.1 percent to $8.69 in pre-market trading after rising 9.36 percent on Friday.
- Smith & Nephew plc (NYSE: SNN) fell 6.4 percent to $37.61 in pre-market trading amid FT report that the company is in talks to buy NuVasive for over $3 billion.
- Resonant Inc. (NASDAQ: RESN) fell 6.3 percent to $3.00 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update on breakthrough XBAR technology for 5G mobile devices.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIOT) fell 5.5 percent to $2.24 in pre-market trading after rising 26.74 percent on Friday.
- Pyxus International, Inc. (NYSE: PYX) fell 5.2 percent to $17.46 in pre-market trading after climbing 11.84 percent on Friday.
- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) fell 4.8 percent to $30.50 in pre-market trading after declining 2.55 percent on Friday.
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: INSY) shares fell 3.4 percent to $4.26 in pre-market after surging 7.30 percent on Friday.
- Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUU) fell 3.2 percent to $9.19 in pre-market trading after surging 6.03 percent on Friday.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.