Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For February 11, 2019
2/11/19 9:10 AM ET (Benzinga)Print
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) from Sell to Buy. Avis Budget shares gained 6 percent to $27.20 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) from Hold to Buy. Tesla shares rose 2.2 percent to $312.50 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Lloyds Banking Group PLC ADR (NYSE: LYG) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Lloyds Banking shares fell 0.34 percent to close at $2.94 on Friday.
- UBS upgraded Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) from Sell to Neutral. Canadian Solar shares rose 3.9 percent to $21.37 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities upgraded Proteon Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: PRTO) from Market Perform to Market Outperform. Proteon Therapeutics shares gained 3.3 percent to $2.87 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) from Neutral to Buy. Electronic Arts shares gained 2.8 percent to $100.32 in pre-market trading.
- Bernstein downgraded NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA) from Outperform to Market Perform. NVIDIA shares fell 1.6 percent to $145.85 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Alteryx Inc (NYSE: AYX) from Outperform to Neutral. Alteryx shares fell 1.6 percent to $68.75 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Edison International (NYSE: EIX) from Outperform to Market Perform. Edison Intl shares rose 0.68 percent to close at $58.08 on Thursday.
- Atlantic Equities downgraded CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) from Overweight to Neutral. CBS shares gained 0.3 percent to $49.69 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Triumph Group Inc (NYSE: TGI) from Outperform to Market Perform. Triumph shares rose 2 percent to $22.15 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho downgraded ALLETE Inc (NYSE: ALE) from Neutral to Underperform. ALLETE shares rose 2.76 percent to close at $79.30 on Thursday.
- Gordon Haskett downgraded Floor & Decor Holdings Inc (NYSE: FND) from Buy to Hold. Floor & Decor shares fell 0.8 percent to $32.06 in pre-
- market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded New Oriental Education & Tech Grp (NYSE: EDU) from Overweight to Neutral. New Oriental Education shares fell 1.2 percent to $76.64 in pre-market trading.
- Loop Capital downgraded Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. (NASDAQ: BBBY) from Hold to Sell. Bed Bath & Beyond shares closed at $15.42 on Thursday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) from Buy to Hold. Phillips 66 Partners shares gained 1.09 percent to close at $49.15 on Thursday.
- Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on ChemoCentryx Inc (NASDAQ: CCXI) with an Overweight rating. The price target for ChemoCentryx is set to $20. ChemoCentryx shares closed at $11.34 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Regions Financial Corp (NYSE: RF) with a Neutral rating. Regions Financial shares closed at $15.44 on Friday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage on Matinas BioPharma Holdings Inc (NYSE: MTNB) with a Buy rating. Matinas Biopharma shares closed at $1.03 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Everi Holdings Inc (NYSE: EVRI) with a Buy rating. Everi Holdings shares closed at $6.99 on Friday.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.