Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Friday, May 22, 2020: BA, PANW, FXI, XRT, BTN
5/22/20 8:12 AM ET (Benzinga)Print
Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Boeing (BA) - A play on airline manufacturers. An Airbus, a Boeing competitor, A320 airplane crashed in Pakistan.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) - An earnings play. The company reported Q3 earnings results after the close Thursday.
- China Large-Cap ETF (FXI) - An international play. Tension between the two countries is increasing again from COVID-19.
- SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT) - An earnings play. Foot Locker reported earnings pre-market today, which could impact the overall sector.
- Ballantyne Strong (BTN) - A drive-in movie theatre play amid times of social distancing.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.