Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021: NKE, MRNA, DKNG, ATER, MU
9/23/21 8:44 AM ET (Benzinga)Print
Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- NIKE (NKE) - Will report Q1 earnings after market close Thursday.
- Moderna (MRNA) - Shares traded above a couple important technical levels on Wednesday, the $440 and $442 levels. The stock remained above the $442 level in pre-market action Thursday.
- DraftKings (DKNG) - ARK Invest's Cathie Wood bought another $40 million in DraftKings stock on Wednesday.
- Aterian (ATER) - The second most-searched ticker on Benzinga Pro over the last 24 hours. Marin Software (MRIN) was the top-searched ticker on the platform.
- Micron (MU) - Will report quarterly results on Tuesday after market close.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.