28 Stocks Moving in Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) shares rose 44.6% to $23.49 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and raised guidance.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ACER) shares rose 26.3% to $3.07 in pre-market trading after gaining 3% on Wednesday.
- LAIX Inc. (NYSE: LAIX) rose 22% to $1.22 in pre-market trading after gaining around 9% on Wednesday.
- Huttig Building Products, Inc.(NASDAQ: HBP) shares rose 18.9% to $6.93 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 earnings.
- DiDi Global Inc. (NYSE: DIDI) rose 15.8% to $10.27 in pre-market trading after the Wall Street Journal reported that the company is considering going private.
- NanoVibronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAOV) shares rose 15.2% to $2.20 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Wednesday. NanoVibronix recently said it shipped first order of PainShield Plus.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. (NYSE: YMM) rose 13.6% to $11.20 in pre-market trading after gaining over 13% on Wednesday.
- Titan Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: TMDI) rose 13.3% to $2.04 in pre-market trading after climbing around 15% on Wednesday. Titan Medical recently appointed Stephen Lemieux as CFO.
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: FUSN) rose 11.7% to $9.17 in pre-market trading after the company announced FDA clearance of the IND for FPI-1966 for the treatment of head, neck and bladder cancers expressing fibroblast growth factor 3.
- TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL) shares rose 9.2% to $6.99 in pre-market trading after climbing around 16% on Wednesday.
- 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. (NASDAQ: YQ) rose 8.2% to $1.32 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday. B of A Securities recently downgraded 17 Education & Technology from Buy to Underperform.
- Intec Pharma Ltd (NASDAQ: NTEC) shares rose 7.7% to $9.85 in pre-market trading. Intec Pharma recently reported a $30 million private placement.
- BEST Inc. (NYSE: BEST) rose 7.6% to $1.13 in pre-market trading after gaining over 8% on Wednesday.
- Avinger, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVGR) rose 7.4% to $1.02 in pre-market trading. Avinger is expected to report Q2 results on August 10.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: KC) rose 6.2% to $30.15 in pre-market trading after climbing around 12% on Wednesday.
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) rose 4.3% to $14.46 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued Q4 EPS guidance above estimates.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big penny stock gainers and losers
- Annovis Bio, Inc. (NYSE: ANVS) fell 35.5% to $70.50 in pre-market trading after the company presented new clinical and biomarker data at 2021 Alzheimer's Association International Conference.
- iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ: IRBT) shares fell 12.5% to $77.71 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 earnings and cut FY21 guidance. JP Morgan downgraded iRobot from Overweight to Neutral and lowered the price target from $150 to $103.
- Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV) fell 10.3% to $11.80 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q3 2021 and FY21 revenue guidance below estimates.
- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (NASDAQ: APWC) fell 8% to $3.01 in pre-market trading after the company announced plans for rights offering to shareholders.
- Smith & Nephew plc (NYSE: SNN) fell 7.8% to $40.30 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- CPS Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: CPSH) shares fell 7.7% to $6.45 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Exact Sciences Corporation (NASDAQ: EXAS) fell 6.1% to $109.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 earnings.
- China Natural Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR) fell 5.4% to $1.40 in pre-market trading. China Natural Resources recently announced it has agreed to acquire Precise Space-Time Technology for consideration of approximately US$16.1 million.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (NYSE: BUD) shares fell 5.4% to $64.85 in pre-market trading following quarterly results.
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) fell 5.3% to $285.92 in pre-market trading. Paypal posted upbeat earnings for its second quarter, but issued weak profit forecast for the current quarter.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER) shares fell 4.8% to $43.95 in pre-market trading after Financial Times reported that Softbank is selling 45 million shares in the ride-hailing co.
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) fell 3.8% to $359.11 in pre-market trading. Facebook reported better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. The company saw its daily active users grow 7% year-over-year to 1.91 billion in the quarter. Monthly active users increased 7% to 2.9 billion. Facebook said its third- and fourth-quarter revenue growth rates could decelerate “significantly” due to going against tough comp periods from the prior year.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.