Benzinga Pro's Top 5 Stocks To Watch For Thursday, Apr. 8, 2021: TWTR, HOFV, GNPK, FTCV, POWW
4/8/21 8:35 AM ET (Benzinga)Print
Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- Twitter (TWTR) - Shares spiked higher on Wednesday following a comment from a company exec people using Twitter may eventually be able to complete shopping transactions on the platform. In Wednesday's after-hours session, the stock continued higher after a report the company had discussed a $4 billion takeover of popular platform, Clubhouse, but talks were no longer ongoing.
- Hall Of Fame Resorts & Entertainment (HOFV) - The stock was up 10% Thursday morning following news exclusively reported by Benzinga the company officially launched its first non-fungible token (NFT) with Dolphin Entertainment (DLPN) and Elite Holdings.
- Genesis Park Acquisition Corp. (GNPK) - The company's special purpose acquisition corp (SPAC) partner, Redwire Space, on Wednesday tweeted it will be partnering with Boeing Space and NASA.
- FinTech Acquisition Corp. V (FTCV) - Shares spiked higher on Wednesday afternoon as a source on Twitter circulated old news about a stake in the company by hedge fund manager Dan Loeb of Third Point. The stake was previously reported on Mar. 29, 2021.
- AMMO Inc (POWW) - A play on guns and ammunition. US President Joe Biden on Wednesday said he would have "more to say" on guns Thursday. Later Wednesday, at the end of a press briefing, Biden was asked when he would discuss guns. He replied, "I believe the day after tomorrow," apparently implying Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.