Sphere 3D Corp
Change company Symbol lookup
Select an option...
ANY Sphere 3D Corp
EOSE Eos Energy Enterprises Inc
GME GameStop Corp
FTDR Frontdoor Inc
HD Home Depot Inc
SRCE 1st Source Corp
PNC PNC Financial Services Group Inc
AAPL Apple Inc
MSFT Microsoft Corp
FAZE FaZe Holdings Inc

Information Technology : Software | Small Cap Value
Based in Canada
Company profile

Sphere 3D Corp. is a Canada-based carbon neutral bitcoin mining company. The Company delivers data management solutions via hybrid cloud, cloud and on-premises implementations both directly and through its reseller network and professional services organization. It provides data storage and desktop virtualization solutions for small and medium businesses and distributed enterprises. Its segments include Digital Mining and Service and Product. Its brands include Hybrid Virtualization Engine (HVE) ConneXions and Unified ConneXions (UCX). HVE ConneXions combines virtualization solutions with hardware to support cloud requirements for corporate, government, and educational institutions. HVE ConneXions specializes in virtual desktop, server virtualization and network storage that is compatible with various types of workloads, including desktops, servers and databases. UCX is engaged in providing information technology (IT) services to corporate, government, and educational institutions.

Closing Price
Day's Change
-0.01 (-0.75%)
B/A Size
Day's High
Day's Low
(Heavy Day)

10-day average volume:

REIT Regency Centers to acquire Urstadt Biddle Properties in all-stock deal valued at $1.4 billion

7:43 am ET May 18, 2023 (MarketWatch)

Regency Centers Corp. (REG) said Thursday it has agreed to acquire Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBP)(UBP) in an all-stock deal valued at $1.4 billion. Under the terms of the deal, Regency, a REIT that develops shopping centers, will pay 0.347 of a newly issued share for each UBA or UBP share owned, equal to about $20.40 a share based on Regency's closing price on May 17. Once the deal closes. Regency will own 93% of the new entity, while Urstadt shareholders will own the remaining 7%. Urstadt Biddle Properties is a self-administered equity REIT which owns or has equity interests in 77 properties with about 5.3 million square feet of space. The deal is expected to close late in the third quarter or early in the fourth quarter and to immediately boost Regency's core operating earnings. The combined portfolio will have 481 total properties and more than 56 million square feet of gross leasable area of open-air shopping centers. Regency's stock was down 2% premarket, while Urstadt Biddle was halted.

-Ciara Linnane

This content was created by MarketWatch, which is operated by Dow Jones & Co. MarketWatch is published independently from Dow Jones Newswires and The Wall Street Journal.


(END) Dow Jones Newswires

May 18, 2023 07:43 ET (11:43 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2023 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

Earnings Calendar and Events Data provided by |Terms of Use| © 2023 Wall Street Horizon, Inc.

Market data accompanied by is delayed by at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, NYSE MKT, NYSE, and options. Duration of the delay for other exchanges varies.
Market data and information provided by Morningstar.

Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses.
Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standard Options before investing in options.

Information and news provided by ,, , Computrade Systems, Inc., ,, and

Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.