Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. today announced the following shareholders' update from CEO, Michael O'Connor.
Fellow Rainmaker Shareholders,
Rainmaker's management is working hard to execute our business strategy with a clear focus and a commitment to open dialogue and communication with the Company's regulators, shareholders, and customers. After all, we're shareholders too, and have a mutual goal to see Rainmaker prosper and grow well into the future.
As many of you know, on October 11, 2017 OTC Markets issued a Caveat Emptor designation on our company. I would like to take this opportunity to address the situation and the process by which the Caveat Emptor was lifted on November 22, 2017.
At the time, OTC representatives notified Rainmaker of a website promoting our stock and deemed the promotion to run counter to their policies. OTC has since issued policy guidelines, available on www.otcmarkets.com, which we fully endorse and support. Over the course of the past several weeks, we have been in close contact with OTC to clarify our position, which resulted in having the Caveat Emptor lifted:
1. First, we unequivocally represented that neither the Company nor any member of its management team initiated or participated in any promotion or awareness program for our company stock. Furthermore, neither the Company nor any member of its management team authorized any promotion or awareness program on the Company's behalf.
2. Second, the only media that Rainmaker has produced or authorized is on our website, our clearly identified social media channels, and the press releases and filings posted by the Company on the OTC Markets' page. As previously released, please find the link to company approved investor material: http://rainmakerww.com/investors-investor-download-kit/. This will continue to be the case. Any news, positive, or negative, unsanctioned by Rainmaker executives should be viewed with extreme caution for current and potential investors. We will be steadfast in our efforts to monitor external information and communicate with our shareholders in an expeditious and transparent manner, in accordance with applicable securities laws and OTC policy. Rainmaker is currently compliant in all these areas.
3. Third, none of Rainmakers' founders, executive management, angel investors, and/or insiders hold free-trading shares in the Company. We reaffirmed that fact through two updated attorney letters that are now available at www.otcmarkets.com as well as our quarterly filings that have since been posted. This information is available on our OTC company profile.
4. Finally, we caution anyone considering an investment in Rainmaker to consult with their financial advisor to determine whether an investment is suitable for them and base any decision on information that is provided directly by the Company.
We are here for the long term.
As CEO, and a significant shareholder of RAKR, I fully respect the OTC Markets' mandate to protect investors. We very much appreciate the recently published guidance and look forward to continuing to work with OTC.
The Rainmaker team will always employ only the best practices of public company communications as we move forward to articulate the Company's activities, progress, and milestones. I would like to reassure you that we are here for the long term to bring our groundbreaking technology to worldwide markets.
We will act in your company's best interests at all times as we move forward creating growth, value, and good global stewardship.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
CEO, Rainmaker Worldwide
About Rainmaker Worldwide Inc.
Rainmaker Worldwide Inc. (OTC:RAKR) is headquartered in Peterborough, Canada, with an innovation and manufacturing center in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Our patented water technology provides economical drinking water at scale wherever it's needed. Rainmaker builds two types of energy-efficient, fresh water-producing technologies:
1. Air-to-Water, which harvests fresh water from the air
2. Water-to-Water, which transforms seawater or polluted water into drinking water
Our technology is both wind and solar powered, is deployable anywhere, and leaves no carbon traces. We also offer options for hybrid, grid, and diesel-powered models. Air-to-Water units are available in three standard sizes, producing 5,000, 10,000, or 20,000 liters of drinking water per day. Water-to-Water units are also available in three standard sizes producing 37,500, 75,000, or 150,000 liters per day. Our sweet spot is serving communities of 200 to 30,000 people.
Our goal is to become a global leader in solving the worldwide water crisis. Simply put, we're creating safe, drinking water where little or none exists.
Interested parties can access additional information about Rainmaker on the Company's website located at http://www.rainmakerww.com.
Certain matters discussed in this announcement contain statements, estimates, and projections about the growth of Rainmaker's business, potential distribution partnerships and/or clients, and related business strategy. Such statements, estimates, and projections may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Factors or events that could cause our actual results to differ may emerge from time to time. Rainmaker undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. The recipient of this information is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
For more information please contact:
Rainmaker Worldwide Inc.
Maarten van den Heuvel
0031 (0)6 19 351617